Sunday, February 15, 2009

Top Teen's problem page-Dream Team 2

Drem Team 2 - Skills work -Top Teen's problem page

This exercise is to try this blog.
Students should give an advice to the given teen's problem, to comment or leave audio message.

Problems?

with your parents, boyfriend, girlfriend, teacher?
For best advice and the best help, write to Top Teen today.


Dear Top Teen,

I'm sixteen years old and I've got a seven-year-old brother called Alan. Alan follows me and my friends around and he goes into my room when I'm out. I get very angry with him. Yesterday he went into my room and broke my Walkman. I kicked him and he cried and told our mum. She was very angry with me. Alan does what he wants. I tell my mum but she doesn't listen to me.
What should I do?

Tom, from Bristol

Dear students, read Tom's letter and write a reply.

What is your advice?

Give a comment

4 comments:

  1. Zdravo, Biljana.

    This is a very creative activity. I think your students will have plenty of advice to give Tom, since the problem is one they have all probably encountered themselves.

    How will you handle the audio comments? Will you create a Chinswing or VoiceThread discussion?

    Keep up the good work!

    Best wishes from Arizona, U.S.A.--

    Dennis in Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Tom,
    Your brother is certainly a problem! But i'm afraid there is not a lot to do. Alan is very young and he isn't interested in the same things as you. You shouldn't kick him becouse it doesn't help at all. My advice is to try and forget Alan is there. Just do the things you usually do with your friends.

    Vasil from Skopje

    ReplyDelete
  4. teacher eve napraviv toa sto trebase eve i link do mojot blog so slikite se nadevam deka se tamu
    http://stefanristovski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete